- The physical Libraries are closed, however, Library staff are working remotely to provide online service and support to students, faculty & staff with research, citations, assistance in using the Library’s website, physical and electronic collection & resources, services, online catalogue, databases, the Internet, and other information needs.
- Community borrowers are requested to contact their local Public Library for their information needs.
- On site, Library staff are providing our new contactless delivery service. See the Book Requests tab.
- Library hours for service by NLC Library staff remotely: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Library hours for service through Askaway, our live virtual chat service: September 8th - Dec 11: Monday to Thursday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm, Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Saturday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm, Sunday: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm. Hours are in Pacific Time
Library Home Page
Email: Dawson Creek: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (250) 784-7533 Toll Free: 1-866-463-6652 ext. 7533
Email: Fort St. John: email@example.com Phone: (250) 787-6213 Toll Free: 1-866-463-6652 ext. 6213
Dawna Turcotte, Regional Librarian:firstname.lastname@example.org
AskAway - located in our Contact Us Guide